Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Stream Gateway is an essential component in the FIS post-trade derivatives solution. It is the gateway that is in charge of interfacing all of FIS\u2019s post-trade derivatives applications, ClearVision, UBIX and GMI, with the exchange via the exchange provided API.
The Stream Gateway is therefore a market-specific application with each market having its own specific Stream Gateway. This section provides an overview of functionalities which are common across most Stream Gateways. For functionalities of a specific market\u2019s Stream Gateway please see the relevant Clearing document.
What you will be doing This position works is for automation test engineer. You will be involved in developing test cases, execution and test management for Gateway application. You will also be required to do timely reporting, conducting meeting with various stakeholders and preparing various metrics for reporting to sr mgm. From time to time.
What you bring:
Knowledge / Experience
- Hands on experience in \u2013
Requirement Analysis, Test Case Designing, Test Data Identification and Test Execution
Functional, Integration, System and Regression Testing
Developing Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Estimations, Defect Reports, Test Coverage Matrix and Test Environment Setup
Hands on experience in dDeveloping and maintaining automation framework builtfunctional and regression test suits
Be able to write SQL queries
- Ensure Test coverage for all functional and non-functional requirements
- Proficient in Risk based, Sanity, Installation, Exploratory and Non-functional Testing
- Responsible for Product release demos, release note documentation and checklists
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of testing methodologies within the industry that can positively impact on the product quality
- Adhere to QA processes, Identify and define opportunities for improvements, measurements for those improvements and assist in implementing process to ensure that overall product quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Work effectively as part of a team and seek to support the team\u2019s goals
- Experience working with Test and Defect Management tools e.g. TestRail, HP ALM, Jira
- Raise Impediments/ Concerns / Risk as and when required
Writing of test cases and test plan
Automating of test cases
- Collaborate with team leads / scrum masters to resolve impediments
- Collaborate with QA Lead to contribute to QA automation test strategy
- Proactive in suggesting improvements in the product quality, including NFR
- Overall 3 to 5 years\u2019 experience in manual testing and test automationfunctional QA area
- Proven expertise in test automation using QTP 11.0 + / UFT, at least 2 years of recent experience
- Experience in contributing to QA Test Strategy and providing QA Estimation
- Experience of creating daily, weekly and release test execution and defect reports
- Expertise in understanding the business requirements, creating test scenarios, test data and test conditions
- Expertise in software testing life cycle, Verification and Validation framework.
- Exposure to databases (preferably Oracle) and SQL
- Exposure to Unix
- Excellent communication, zest for quality
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, positive attitude, self-driven, team player and quick learner
- Flexibility in executing functional, integration and regression testing assignments based on business needs
- Experience in BFSI domainExperience in Derivatives Post Trade Domain is an added advantage
- Desirable: Exposure to testing in agile environment
- Desirable: Knowledge of financial markets, equity and fixed income securities and related back office processing
- Excellent team player. Ability to handle conflicts constructively
Degree or equivalent
ISTQB certified or higher desirable
Fluent in English
Excellent communicator \u2013 ability to discuss technical and commercial solutions to internal and external parties and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
Attention to detail \u2013 track record of authoring high quality documentation
Organized approach \u2013 manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
Willing to travel occasionally (no more than 10%)What we offer you
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
A competitive salary and benefits
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS\u2122 is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor\u2019s 500\u00AE Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.Privacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.