JOB TITLE: Sr. Director- Product Engineering ( Woman Leader )
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience level : 20 + years
About the Opportunity / Position:
This association presents a unique opportunity to be part of this technology rich consumer facing business. It is a dynamic, fast paced and energetic environment. An opportunity that will challenge your technology strengths, your creative brains and the willingness to make a difference is here to grab. An opportunity to let over several millions of people appreciate your technical and creative acumen on a daily basis. Don’t miss an opportunity to join hands with a fast paced agile environment with 40+ years of industry experience that treasures the most talented engineers. This is a rewarding opportunity to express your creativity, work with intelligent, innovative people, and have your work touch millions of consumers. And what more The development team uses the Scrum Framework, giving you the opportunity to work in a team oriented environment and maximize your contributions every day.
Principal Duties &Responsibilities:
• Provide Leadership for a group of highly talented engineers and engineering leaders to deliver world class enterprise level solutions on time with highest quality.
• Work with product management hand in hand in developing the product roadmap.Understand the business priorities and customer commitments and provide estimates for technical components.
• Provide technical leadership and direction to the team; ensure development processes are followed.
• Collaborate with different stakeholders, Product, Sales, Implementation, Operations and Infrastructure, in delivering delight to the customer consistently.
• Establish goals and performance measures for the team; conduct performance reviews, coach and mentor engineering leaders, team members to meet strategic objectives of the business
• Undertake regular process reviews to ensure evolution in line with market and CDK trends.
• Grow talent at all levels of the organization and ensure there is an adequate succession plan for all management and leadership roles
• Provide support for Employee Engagement processes at country level and monitor local action plans to ensure good engagement.
• Experience leading development effort of large enterprise level products using web based tech stack
• Experience building solutions for cloud environments would be an added advantage
• Experience with Agile methodology in a globally distributed environment.
• Experience building and developing high performance teams.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, organization, and communication skills.
• Demonstrated success collaborating with large multi-disciplined groups.
• 16+ years of hands on experience in Object Oriented technologies, Open Source platforms, Collaboration tools like Confluence, Jira, Bamboo, Stash, etc., DevOps environment.
• Ability to speak to the strengths and weaknesses of various technology solutions.
• Solid problem solving capability.
• 10+ years of experience in a technical leadership role.
• 5+ years of experience in people management (hiring, performance management, etc.).
• Experience with managing global teams.
• Proven ability to work with tight deadlines and demanding customer expectations
• Proven ability to promote innovation
• Understand the implications of working in a global organization with disparate resource working on concurrent projects.
• An appreciation of the automotive industry.
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills across a multi-country and multi-cultural environment
• An ability to relate well to people at all levels of an organization locally and globally
The work environment is a fast-paced, energized, friendly and professional atmosphere with focus on quality, innovation, and an ongoing commitment to excellence. Problem solving and thinking outside of the box is important to our culture. We value talent and intelligence, group spirit and diversity, creativity.
SMART SOURCE is an premier executive search firm specializing in recruitment services for entry level, middle level as well as top-level executives and a firm distinguished by superior client service.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, IT
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO, Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, J2ee, Network Architect, Sap Srm, UK Payroll, Fullstack Architect
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Business Head - IT Services (Insurance / BFSI) will be responsible for growing Digital Services business. It will involve building long-term C-Level customer relationships with CMOs, CIOs and CEOs and other partners.
As a Subject Matter Expert provide direct technical support as needed in the planning, coordination, installation, implementation and testing of releases, upgrades, or changes to CICS and related ISV products.