Senior / Digital Design Engineer
Analog Devices India is looking for enthusiastic senior digital design engineer for its Autonomous Transport team. The engineer will work on design of next generation products for autonomous driving. This is an excellent opportunity to employ state-of-the-art design physical design methodologies, get exposure to a wide range of technical disciplines and career growth. Selected candidate will join ATS team of Analog Devices at Bangalore office
• B.Tech/M.Tech. in EE/ECE with 5 – 9 years of experience as a digital designer.
• Candidates should have a strong knowledge of digital design flow including specification development, micro-architecture planning, complex SoC integration planning, RTL design and integration.
• Experience of integrating embedded processor cores, industry standard IOs and mixed signal devices is required.
• Experience on associated areas such as DFT will be a plus.
• Exposure to automotive functional safety is also a plus.
• Strong inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills are a requirement for the job.
• Contributing to the detailed definition of high performance SoCs including and not limited to choosing the right cores and connectivity peripherals, defining reset and clocking schemes, system throughput analysis.
• Using recommended design and verification techniques, tools and flows to produce efficient digital designs which meet all specified functional, performance, power, area and timing objectives
• Fully documenting block designs and the integration of same into a larger SoCs
• Debugging designs, identifying bugs and fixing same in a timely fashion
• Ability and interest in ensuring end-application level impact by working closely with test engineering, applications, tools, software and customer’s application development teams post-silicon
• Continuing to improve digital design methodologies to improve quality and time to market
• Work closely with teams in other global sites