• Skills & Role
• 7+ years Hands on experience in Build Release management shell, Python, Groovy scripting, Unix System administration, Linux Administration.
• Administration/Maintenance of source control management systems, such as Sub Version (SVN), GIT, Gerrit Repo, GitHub, Bit Bucket.
• Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code.
• Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
• Expertise in Querying RDBMS such as Oracle by using SQL for Data integrity.
• In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM).
• Experience in managing and setting up Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins.
• Experience on Code coverage tools like SonarQube.
• Hands on experience in installing and administrating CI tools like Hudson/Jenkins, Sonarqube, Subversion.
• Experienced in using Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Swarm, Docker Registry, handling Docker images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
• Good experience in converting build.xml into pom.xml in order to build the applications using MAVEN.
• hands on experience in shell scripting, Unix System administration, Linux Administration, Perl Programming, Oracle database administration.
• Sound Knowledge of JAVA, PHP, EJB(JSP, Servlets, and JDBC) with back end SQL, and oracle.
• Worked on all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. MS Office tools, and UNIX environments.
• Proficient with Apache/Tomcat Application Server, Eclipse, and Oracle.
• Working experience with reporting services like JIRA installation and administration.
Seventh Contact Hiring Solutions (SCHS) is a professionally managed recruitment services providers based in Pune. We provide our services to companies in the IT and Engineering sectors in Pune, Other cities in India, Middle East, UK, South Africa.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Administer Linux servers,deploy virtualization,engage with engineering & product teams to improve reliability, performance, availability,security.Provide application & infrastructure support using shell, Java. Required Candidate profile7+ years han
Enterprise UI Development with Enterprise B2B companies. Responsible for working with clients, and product development team to deliver the highest quality solutions.
Analyze the requirements and match them with product functionalities.Code using Python, design and review as per client needs. Troubleshoot & diagnose issues. Implementation of software solutions on ERP.Data migration using ETL and write SQL queries.
Java product testing . Plan and implement Technical testing- positive and negative, impact analysis.White box, Performance, Integrity, Usability and database testing of enterprise product .
This requirement is for a Database Performance Engineering Lead who would be responsible to deliver the best-in-class product experience to their customers.
3 to 7 years of development experience on Java technologies.Provide technical solutions and need based supervision to complete project;possess initiative to address issues and opportunities,ideally in the telecommunications industry environment.
Lead a team of Java Engineers.Provide technical solutions and need based supervision to complete project,possess initiative to address issues and opportunities,ideally in the telecommunications industry environment.
As a part of the team one will be responsible for product road map. Understanding the requirements.Work on Design, Development and Testing of the Product and Applications.Involvement in rapid prototyping and quick roll-outs of ideas.
6 to 10 years of DevOps experience.Demonstrate working in an Agile Development organization.Experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS/cloud service provider, and on-prem (not Cloud).
As a senior DevOps engineer, you will help improve our infrastructure and develop scalable and secure enterprise technology solutions. You will assist the team by ensuring that our infrastructure is expertly designed, implemented.
Profile DevOps Engineer. Eductional Qualification-BCA/BCS/B.Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech (Any Graduate)