During the 2008 financial crisis, many big banks failed or faced issues due to liquidity issues. Lack of liquidity can kill any financial institution over the night. That's why it's so critical to constantly monitor liquidity risks and properly maintain collaterals.
We are looking for a number of talented engineers, who would like to join our team in Kiev, which is building liquidity risk and collateral management platform for one of the biggest investment banks over the globe. The platform is a set of front-end tools and back-end engines.
Our platform helps the bank to increase efficiency and scalability, reduce operational risk and eliminate the majority of manual interventions in processing margin calls.
- Automation of SDLC processes
- Building CI and CD flow on cloud-based infrastructure
- Dev Environment ownership and maintenance
- DevOps experience > 2 years
- Expert skills in continuous integration and continuous deployment and related tools (Teamcity/Jenkins, Docker, openshift, kubernetes)
- Expert skills in build automation tools - Gradle, Maven
- Version control systems: Git, BitBucket/GitHub
- Unix shell scripting languages
- Hands on experience with BigData ( Hadoop/Spark )
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- IBM Urban Code Deploy ( uDeploy ) or similar
- Experience with enterprise cloud services (AWS / Cloudera)
- Experience with request management tools - ServiceNow.
- Kafka, Spark / Storm
- Apache Ignite
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. For more information, please visit www.luxoft.com
Dot Net Programmer,Dot Net Developer,Asp.net Developer,.net Developer,.net,TRAI,Asp.net,Asp.net 2.o,C#,
.NET Developer develop software, source project requirements, participate in design reviews & decide on the software solutions, ensure that code is defect-free. Delivered code is well-presented, documented & adhere to internal best practices / SLAs
Looking for Enterprise Integration Engineer with ASP.Net and MVC experience 2 to 5 year . Location : Andheri East Mumbai , Contact : 8126769196
Job Opening For A Product Based Company
Urgently Requires for HOSHIARPUR PHP Developer Skills Need PHP & WORDPRESS (Framework-Cake PHP & Laravel), Angularjs/Nodejs will be +point . Software Developer Languages : VB6, VB.Net, C#, ADO.Net, MVC Database: MS Access, SQL Server
We are looking for Creative Website Designers having Good knowledge of Designing of Responsive Layout Web sites based on HTML5 CSS3. Website Designers and Mobile Friendly web site Developers with Good hand on CSS CSS3 HTML 5.
Dear Candidate, Greetings from Dynpro India pvt. Ltd . Hope you are looking for Job Change. Here We have an opportunity with MNC Company, In Bangalore Location. Role : Senior Software Developer ( WebSphere + Java) Experience: 4-7 Years Work Location
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content