Position : Senior Developer - DotNet
Exp : 5 Yrs to 12 Yrs
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Mumbai Andher East (Nearest Metro station 'Western Express Highway. 5 mins walking distance from Metro station')
Mandatory Skills :-
.net Core, MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF, REST services ,WPF, WWF, WCF
Java script, HTML5, Application Insight, VSTS, CI & CD
ASP.Net, Web Forms, ASP.NET, AJAX, ASP, XML, HTML, Ajax, Web API, Web Service.
Team Foundation Server, SVN, VSS
AWS API, Azure
A senior developer will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting high availability applications, web, windows and mobile with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
Will have extensive experience in object-oriented programming; should be excellent team player, capable of working independently and will be able to manage multiple projects parallelly in once. Good in technical documentation and working using Agile development methodology.
• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
• Develops high availability and highly scalable applications.
• Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions.
• Interacts with other teams in different locations across globe and third parties for product specification, design and architecture.
• Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
• Provides reports of irregularities found in applications code, identified as risks that might cause future issues in production environments.
• Ensures proper source control for developed code.
• Estimates development effort and manage code delivery to a timeline.
• Works closely with the Global Solution Architecture team to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
• Works closely with business analysts to understand product specifications for new features.
• Works closely with the QA team to assist in developing testing plans for projects.
• Coordinates and participates in peer code review.
• Bachelor’s Degree, specialty in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of professional development experience.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices and design patterns.
• Experience in writing shared and reusable components of code.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions.
• Must display a high level of critical thinking in order to weigh alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with the business strategy.
• Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment, with teams in different locations.
• Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with good experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
• Must know Visual Studio 2015 environment or higher, preferably with TFS.
• Must be familiar with generating and consuming WCF Services.
• High knowledge in batch processes management (Windows Services / SQL Jobs).
• Experience with VB6 and classic ASP applications.
• High knowledge in building blocks frameworks such as Enterprise Library.
• Multi-threaded design and development.
• Strong working knowledge of relational databases.
• Strong Transact SQL programming experience, including stored procedures, triggers, and database design.
• Performance tuning experience is must.
• Capable to understand and generate UML documentation.
• Familiar with Agile software development methodologies.
• Knowledge of unit testing frameworks such as Microsoft unit testing framework, NUnit, etc.
• Knowledge on Elasticsearch Engine
• Familiar with performance analysis tools.
• Mobile development.
'Sampoorna Computer People is a Recruitment Agency established in 1990, providing consultancy exclusively in recruitment of IT, ITES (BPO) & Telecom Professionals. Our Head Office is in Mumbai (Bombay) and we have offices at Bangalore, Chennai (Madras), Delhi, Hyderabad and Pune. We are the first IT & Telecom specialist recruitment consultant certified for ISO 9001:2015 by BVQI India. Sampoorna is a founder member of ERA (Executive Recruiters Association) which is India’s Recruitment Agency’s Industry Organization Home page : www.sampoorna.com'
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Fresher, Php, Software Programmer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9890601688
Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Position:Fresher /Computer Operator/ Data Entry Executive/Online Data Entry / Data Entry Operator / Data Base Administrator / Data Entry Officer/DEo/Back Office Executive/ Data Entry Executive
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content