This career opportunity is with shared services team (SST) in Strategic Sales and Geographies group. This is geo team supporting USD 3Bn + business of Wipro in leverage geographies and is tasked with winning large contracts in fiercely competitive scenarios. This team is chartered with the responsibility of leading complex global deals with clients covering all areas of IT services (Business Application, analytics, security, Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing etc.) and across verticals for leverage geographies.
- Responsibility covers solution strategy, customer management, business case preparation and commercial modelling, pricing and contract negotiations.
- Drive deals end to end in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Deal architecting to create end to end Solution landscape
- Stakeholder mapping and provide leadership for bid management
- Solution Architecting
- Create Winning Value Propositions
High visibility role as it directly contributes to business growth and needs close interactions with key internal stakeholders, senior management, business finance and delivery heads.
15 + years of experience in working in the IT services industry, preferably in presales or similar roles
Strong understanding and experience on atleast two of following areas - Application Development, Managed services, Analytics, database technologies, storage, security & infrastructure
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with customer teams. Ability to drive consensus among internal stakeholders towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
- Excellence in strategic and analytical thinking
Excellence in Business analysis to address customer problems and quick analytical thinking