Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Consultant SpecialistPrincipal responsibilities:
We are undertaking new ways of working in the way we test HSBCnet application with the introduction & Integration of latest open source automation test tools, Frameworks and APIs coupled with Agile/DevOps way of working.
We are seeking automation tech / Test lead who can change traditional way of work upside down and bring in more efficiency in our delivery process.
- The Test Automation lead role is key for implementation of new ways of working and shift left and leading the test team for Corporate online banking
- Working with both SIT team and other cross functional teams to plan and execute tests using the latest UI/Backend/API test automation technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently for millions of HSBCnet customers.
- Creating, driving and building test strategies that are robust, reusable and scalable.
- Leading and driving the test automation discipline within the cross functional teams, ensuring best practice is shared.
- Reviewing system, integration and acceptance testing, test scripts, delivering quality driven applications in line with test strategies
- Hands on Test automation expert with total of 10 - 13 years of experience within which 4-5 years of experience leading team.
- Expertise in Selenium and BDD
- Experience with Code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience in test management tool like Jira and agile framework- Scrum
- Able to take end to end ownership of the Application, excellent communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.'Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.***Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***
- Knowledge of Corporate banking, payments or worked on BFSI domain
- Knowledge of API automation is added
- Mainframe and SQL skills
- Knowledge of Defect triage.