About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
- Meet the business objectives initiated by the respective country Business Clients business
- Customer focused need-based selling
- Deepen customer relationship and maximize penetration
- Achieve MOM Business targets (NTB and NSR) as per Performance scorecard.
- Segment focus, customer focussed needs-based selling
- Being a Business Clients Acquisition Executive, focus has to be on acquiring new HVS customer relationship and fulfilling needs with respect to Liabilites, Trade & Forex for such customers as mandated by the Bank. It will also involve deepening these relationships by cross-selling various product
People and Talent
- Operational quality - Error free customer application & documentation
- Responsive and responsible selling
- Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill
- Ensure nil Customer complaints
- Build a transparent and collaborative culture in which incentives are based on support of Client Income with specific performance metrics on the Bank's values.
- Conduct CDD, MLP & TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Promote an environment where compliance with internal control functions and the external regulatory framework is a central priority of the business
Key StakeholdersOur Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the INDIA Business Banking to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Must be a graduate. MBA&rsquos would be an advantage
Candidates having Sales experience of at-least 1 year in the Retail Banking Industry especially SB Lap, BIL, BWC, Insurance and Current Accounts would be preferred
Candidate having AMFI, IRDA (and other relevant certification) certification will be preferred
Good knowledge of the selected market and customer segments would be an advantage
Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes
Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit
Visit our careers website