About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Lead all audit and risk assessment work on model risk (particularly Artificial Intelligenceand ML models) and data management globally for CPBB Business.
- Ensure audit work clearly identifies and provides assurance on all relevant risk types including credit, compliance, privacy, security and reputational (e.g. responsible and explainable Artificial Intelligence / ML).
- Develop a best-in-class audit methodology for modelling and data-quality management for consumer / retail banking. To keep the methodology updated based on latest developments and trends in the industry.
- Enhance GIA&rsquos expertise in Artificial Intelligence and ML and data analytics capabilities by preparing relevant audit standards and provide training to relevant GIA staff.
- Establish relationships with senior business, credit, analytics managers and data owners at SCB Group level to gain understanding of available resources/expertise in Artificial Intelligence and ML modelling and data-management capabilities.
- A Bachelor's or a Post-graduate Degree in a quantitative discipline like Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Business / Accounting with specialisation in a quantitative discipline.
- A successful track record with a minimum of 5 years (Audit Manager) or 10 years (Senior Audit Manager) in model development /validation / auditing with a bank, consulting organisation, Big-4 accounting firm or modelling / data-analytics vendor of global scale.
- Hands-on expert knowledge and successful track record of the following:
- Techniques for Artificial Intelligence / ML modelling for consumer / retail banks
- Responsible Artificial Intelligence / ML and Explain ability and understanding of client&rsquos perspective
- Data Quality Management techniques including using alternate data and exploratory data-analytics
- Data query and modelling using relevant data analysis and coding software and
- Relevant regulatory requirements in multiple jurisdictions, including data-privacy and data-security requirements.
- Track record of performing work independently with minimal supervision and meeting stretch timelines comfortable to deal with ambiguity, solve problems and have a &ldquothink client&rdquo mindset.
- Very good written communication skills, willingness to learn, be persuasive while being respectful to others and being open to contrary views.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.