KPMG Global Services
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 10,000 operating from four locations in India %26mdash; Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
As part of KPMG in India, we were ranked among the top companies to work for in the country for four years in a row by LinkedIn, and recognized as one of the top three employers in the region for women, as well as for policies on Inclusion %26amp; Diversity by ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce %26amp; Industry of India).
Furthermore, as KPMG in India, we were recognized as one of the %26lsquo;Best Companies for Millennials%26rsquo; at The Millennial Max Conference 2019 presented by The LNOD Roundtable as well as %26lsquo;the Great Indian Workplace%26rsquo; at the Culture Summit and Great Indian Workplace Awards 2019.Team Overview
The position in discussion is with the Capability Hubs at KGS, which is KPMG%26rsquo;s global delivery center and an integral part of the firm%26rsquo;s strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability globally.
KGS%26rsquo; Capability Hubs group is a team of over 900 professionals based in Gurgaon and Bangalore.
KGS Capability Hubs has been providing solutions to KPMG member firms globally. The team%26rsquo;s capabilities include Research %26amp; Benchmarking, Marketing Services, Knowledge Management, Account Management Services, Pursuits Support, People and Business Support, Quality %26amp; Risk Management.Roles and Responsibilities
Senior AnalystReporting to
Assistant ManagerRole type
Production work and Quality ReviewsEmployment type
We are recruiting for Senior Analyst position in the Client Engagement Acceptance %26amp; Continuance (CEAC) Support Hub within the Quality and Risk Management (QRM) Team. In this team, your responsibilities will include executing projects on behalf of international KPMG teams and clients (onshore teams). In addition, you will be required to:
- Undertake smaller and medium-d assignments independently or assist in larger assignments reporting to an Assistant Manager / Manager or Senior Manager.
- Establish strong professional relationships with onshore team
- Monitor and take ownership of SLAs %26amp; quality. Maintain strong control of the workflows along with MIS reporting.
- Acts as SME %26amp; follow regular process updates, actively involved in discussion with onshore team %26amp; disseminating updates within offshore team
- Manage %26amp; actively perform all tasks related to risk assessment which will include Client as well Engagement Evaluations (for both Acceptance/new %26amp; Continuance clients), KYC, Ethics and Independence checks
- Strong ability to manage workflow tool and along with the team to deliver work using other internal KPMG tools.
- Ability to comprehend, %26amp; articulate risk based on strong knowledge of regulations that are widely accepted in international arena. This will also relate to risk guidelines %26amp; sanction list followed by KPMG member firm.
- Conduct effective background checks (KYC). Strong ability to effectively use databases/desktop research which includes regulatory websites, litigation databases, news aggregators to gather %26amp; capture adverse press, PEPs, sanctions alert etc.
- Display strong multi-tasking and prioritization while working in a dynamic environment.