The will be based inWe are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Responsible for providing expertise and support to the Customer Focus Team (CFT), ensuring the ability of the materials planning for a specific project or projects as required.
- Providing materials support to the weekly production planned orders and enables to achieve Kit on time drop to meet Customer Schedule Key assignments includes providing timely Materials status through use of available Shortage reports, Submission of Excess and Obsolete Inventory to the Customer, Work Order Management, inventory management, MRB and DR Management to achieve the operating goals.
- Senior Materials Planners for New Emerging NPI Accounts to provide faster service to the NPI Customer to effectively communicate with the customer protecting Business interest of Flex Working on customer forecast for activity like normalization, forecast comparison etc. Working on customer forecast & shipment using waterfall method.
- Responsible for analyzing availability of materials & capacity based on customer demand & coming up with aggressive but achievable loading schedule. Responsible for running weekly system reports to determine material shortages & work on their closure with buying team.
- Responsible for handling work order management based on build plan. Responsible for identifying & taking various inventory management measures
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or Engineering Graduates Experience: 0-3 yr. Planning/ Supply Chain
- Mandatory Knowledge of computer software applications, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint (PF)
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Proficiency: ERP/P2P systems BAAN / SAP/ Oracle / Kinaxis / Pulse Knowledge of Engineering BOMs, product structure, EOL, ECO Management Knowledge of complete planning cycle including MPS, MRP, Demand Planning, Materials planning, Production planning.
- Communication: Communication, both verbal and written, is an important part of this role. The job holder is required to exchange information, ideas and views on business related matters concerning the Planning function, throughout the Company at all levels.
- Innovation: The jobholder is required to show a willingness to question traditional methodology and make recommendations on new ways of approaching problems and improving existing processes.
Global Procurement & Supply ChainFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.