You will join a team that directly caters to the front office of global asset managers. As an Analyst in Research team, you will work closely with Portfolio Managers and Senior Research Professionals. You will be responsible for providing fundamental research support to a buy-side client. The role spans across different aspects of investment research – initiating/maintaining analysis on the coverage universe, understanding macroeconomic and sectoral trends, tracking corporate events, etc. You are also expected to proactively engage with different stakeholders to ensure well informed and timely investment decision making by the client. You are required to take complete ownership of the deliverables and demonstrate high quality standards with utmost integrity.
• Credit research support to the investment teams of global alternative asset managers investing in leveraged loans and HY bonds
• Initiate/maintain client specific deliverables, such as financial models, investment memos, monitors, research notes, screeners, etc., for the companies/industries under coverage
• Participate in earnings calls and prepare earnings summaries
• Effectively communicate ideas and research findings to the Portfolio Manager
• Prioritize and execute multiple assignments including adhoc assignment within tight deadlines
• Ensure adherence to high quality standards and industry best practices
• Sound experience in fundamental credit research (1-4 years)
• Deep understanding of capital/corporate structure and various debt documents
• Exposure to US/European debt markets
• Strong excel modelling and analytical skills with attention to detail
• Ability to independently execute assignments under tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team player with professional demeanour
• Knowledge of third-party databases such as Bloomberg, CapIQ, Thomson Reuters, etc.
• Hands on experience on VBA macros
• MBA or equivalent qualification in finance from a reputed institution / CFA
An ever-expanding and evolving company, Quantified HR has years of multi-industry experience in not just hunting valuable talent but also in providing expert HR Advisory assistance in driving organizational and cultural transformation and data visualization. Quantified HR holds deep insight into the industry requirements and benchmarks across numerous niche domains and verticals. Our careful and methodical approach, packaged with the support of technology and analytics, is what equips us to deliver quantifiable results. To this end, we employ a varied number and types of HR strategies suiting diverse domains, and all this with the promise of efficiency and desired output.
Recruitment isn’t about just hiring workforce and putting them to work, it means doing so with a certain aim in mind. At Quantified HR, our approach is always driven by our client’s needs and goals. On the strength of our methodology of value-based hiring, we align skills with desired business outcomes in a sure-fire way. Our extensive domain expertise coupled with our strategic/process excellence is what accomplishes the goals of operation and cost benefits, while fulfilling acquisition needs of our clients.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content