• Good knowledge of H/W architecture, ability to read schematics and H/W user documentation especially security user manuals
• Profound knowledge of Security and Privacy aspects in Systems Engineering, Software, Hardware
• Profound knowledge and deep understanding of Security and Privacy methods and approaches
• Excellent System understanding and analysis capability preferably on automotive clusters, Head-unit, Telematics, Heads-up display domains
• Profound understanding of different Security Features available (Secure Boot, Secure Communication, Secure Diagnostics, TEE, HSM, TPM, Intrusion Detection & Prevention)
• Awareness of secure programming (checking for buffer overflows, heap mechanisms)
• Good programming knowledge in Embedded C, C++
• Good understanding of Field Failure Analysis & Industrialization procedures
• Good knowledge of SysML and UML
• Good knowledge on static (Klockwork, QAC) & Dynamic(Fuzzing) techniques
• Good knowledge on OWASP Security Testing Techniques
• Knowledge about the following standards is considered a plus:
- ISO21434 – Road Vehicles Cyber Security Engineering Standard knowledge is considered a plus.
- SAE J3061 - Cybersecurity Guidebook for Cyber-Physical Vehicle Systems
- ETSI TS 102 165-1 - Method for Threat, Vulnerability, Risk Analysis
• Good communication skills and fast learning ability.
• Good planning and organizational skills
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.7 billion company with 115,200+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 903 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 19 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content