Requisition Title : SAP RTR Consultant (CO)
Division : ISBL
Demand Type : Contract
Skills : SAP RTR
Experience Required : 6 - 14 years
Job Location : Bengaluru
Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL)
Requisition Title (Position Name/Designation): SAP RTR Consultant (CO)
- Experience of 12-14 years out of which 6-8 years on SAP CO is mandatory.
- Must have worked on at least two End to end implementations of CO Processes in the SAP implementation projects.
- Must have worked on at least one Roll out Project.
- Work experience on S/4 Hana Simple Finance /Central Finance is preferred.
- Strong work experience of SAP Controlling (Account Based Profitability Analysis, Cost center accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Product Costing (MTO, MTS, Actual costing).
- Experience in scoping, requirements gathering/definition, Solution Design, Testing etc.
- Proven record of interacting with the functional teams at different levels.
- Ability to understand our business, work across business units, be a team player and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
- Should have good hands on experience in handling the interfaces, RTR customizations etc.
- Should have experience of working in multi-location projects and working in multiple reporting hierarchies.
- Responsibility and ownership for design of RICEF objects assigned for Detailed Design Documents, Development and Unit Testing
- Responsibility for completion and documentation of SIT.
- Responsibility for successful cutover and migration for the areas assigned.
- Responsibility for successful completion of UAT.
- Responsibility for Hyper care incident resolution and BAU transfer experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non-technical people
- S/4 Hana Certification will be an added advantage.
SAP CO - RTR Process
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As part of GAPP project, the incumbant should be able to work independently.
- Responsible for the assigned deliverables and should be a go-getter.
- Should be able to provide the status reports on time to the Offshore lead/manager.
- Should have experience in preparing the different test scripts including KUT documents.
CA/MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech/Graduate
07:00 AM IST to 04:00 PM IST.
But depends on situation need to extend in the late evenings to provide support, should be in a position to provide weekend support & meet the project due dates (if required)
Duration of the Project:
Additional Information (If Any):
The candidate should have the willingness to travel Onsite for short trips(3-4 weeks)
Skill 1 SAP RTR Process
Skill 2 SAP CO Implementation/Rollout Project Experience
Skill 3 Good Communication Skills