Role: SAP PI/PO Consultant
Skills:- SAP PI/XI, ABAP, Java
Location – Pune/Chennai
Exp – 5+ Years
• Team member of SAP PI Interface team
• Provide Operational Excellence in SAP XI/PI areas.
• Work with Support Partner, assess operational quality, identify gaps, and manage closure of gaps in SAP XI/PI area, including
o Should have experience in coordinating with clients.
o Should have worked with Graphical Mapping or Java mapping or ABAP mapping
o SAP PO 7.5 experience person is preferred.
o Should have worked on adapters like (FILE, SFTP, SOAP, RFC, REST, JDBC).
o A2A and B2B integration
• Experience in implementation
• Experience in coordinating with clients.
• SAP PO 7.5 experience person is preferred.
• Prefer to have worked on ABAP proxies(Client and Server).
• Worked on adapters like (FILE, IDOC, IDOC_AAE, RFC, JDBC, SOAP, MDM, JMS, HTTP, HTTP_AAE and MAIL).
• Expertise with ICO scenarios configuration
• Expertise with web services
• Experience in Configuration and Monitoring Home.
• Experience in ALE Idoc Configuration
• Prefer to have worked on BAPI RFC's, Exits, BDC and BADI.
• Experience in SAP B2B ADDON/Seeburger EDI Setup and configuration
• Worked on CTS and File transport system.
• Worked on SLD configuration
• Worked on ccBPM/NW BPM
• Expert in Component based Alert configuration
• Well experience in trouble shooting the PI issues.
• Prefer to have worked ABAP Programs, Jobs
• Perform Support and Operations
• Maintenance of Business Systems, Products, Software Component Versions, etcUpdated operation procedures
• Weekly systems housekeeping /health check reports
• EVO BAU Production support which has SLA based timelines with SEV 1/2/3/4 categorization
• Team leading skills
• Defect Prevention proposals
• Maintenance and Cutover Activities for GoLive
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content