• Coordinate with business stakeholders to deliver detailed design, build, testing and deployment and governance within the assigned SAP scope, change requests, working with the onshore and offshore resources with agreed quality and timelines.
• Recognised as the functional expert and go-to person within SAP IS-OIL/SD/MM and integrated processes, having deep functional/business expertise. Understand cross-functional integration issues, and work with other team leads to develop appropriate solutions. Design, develop, and document complex operational and technical processes, functions, and procedures involving SAP IS-OIL/SD/MM. Performs complex functional configuration, modification, and testing tasks involving complex components of SAP IS-OIL/SD/MM.
• Single point accountability for the ownership and ongoing maintenance of all Blueprints within the assigned SAP scope.
• Ensure all proposed SAP IS-OIL/SD/MM change requests follow predefined company’s procedure. Ensure and maintain the operational integrity of the SAP solutions.
• Assist business to develop efficient processes for Order to Cash processes using SAP best practices and proactively look for continuous improvement opportunities for domain processes.Commits to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development
• Business blueprint preparation, configuration, testing, cutover planning and execution, preparing functional specifications documents for technical development, work hand-in-hand with technical team for the delivery of solutions.
• Implementation and Troubleshooting experience in SAP SD/MM functionalities: Master Data, Account groups, Pre-sales , Inquiry and Quotation, Sales, Shipping, complex F&A Pricing, Transportation, Foreign Trade, Billing, Sales Support, credit management, Account assignment, Purchase contracts, pricing, GR/IR, Integration of SAP with 3rd party interfaces, SAP integration via different communication methods, LSMW and master data upload.
• IS Oil is to cover the Nominations and ticketing for different processes (sales, purchase, stock transfers for pipeline and vessel operations), SPW, 3PW, Berth Planning Board, relevant TW master data, SAP TSW integration with other modules, HPM, SILO management, TD.
• Training / support end users; in order to ensure effectiveness, stability, reliability, availability and high performance of business applications, and enhance operational capability. Leads or participates in system implementation or upgrade projects.
Krish IT solutions is a dynamic medley of ERP implementation services and business services. We thrive on building a strong relationship with our clients that lasts on the basis of our effective and quick dispensation of IT solutions on reasonable cost
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content