SAP Hybris platform with 5-6 years of IT experience and min of 3 years of experience in leading SAP Hybris based projects.
• Good working knowledge with minimum 2 or more implementations of Hybris modules – Search & Navigation, Account Management, Promotions & Vouchers, Payment Integrations, Catalog / Content Management, SAP Integrations, Mobility
• Excellent knowledge and experience in building scalable, flexible, robust and efficient ecommerce applications using SAP Hybris ecommerce platform
• Good working knowledge on integrations such as Data Hub, payment, SAP, web services, y2y sync etc
• Hands on experience in understanding complex eCommerce challenges / problems and provide innovative solutions.
• Migration experience is desirable
• Deliver code on time and quality expectations
• Perform analysis of requirements and work on design, coding, testing, etc on complex and large projects
• Mentors junior team members and should be able to pass on solutions / design to junior team members while fascinating them in delivering complex deliverables
• Communicate project status to concerned stakeholders and proactively bring our issues and suggest alternative approaches, etc
• Experience on code review and unit testing
• Certification in SAP Hybris is a plus
• Knowledge of any additional technologies such as Groovy, SAP ECC ERP application integrations
• Familiar in estimation techniques and execution plan
• Experience in Agile / Scrum based software development methodology
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
HR Manager, HR Recruiter, Recruitment Executive, HR Trainee