SAP HANA Technical Developer | 3-6 years | Bangalore
Work Location: Bangalore
Interview Location: Bangalore
Mode of Interview: F2F (MUST)
NP: 0-60 days
• Minimum 1 implementation experience on HANA Modeling (SP11 & SP12 Preferred)
• Exp on developing HANA information view and HANA Data Models with consumption of Hierarchies, calculated columns etc.
• Experience on cross modeling is must
• Knowledge on Native HANA + Data Services
• Experience in building XSJS end-points
• Good experience in SQL Scripting Knowledge procedures, endpoints in HANA
• Expertise in Native HANA hands-on development experience: creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and HANA Views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting, SDA (Smart Data Access), SAP HANA Live (Analytics)
• Should have at least moderate level knowledge of SQL and stored procedures, as well as strong technical aptitude.
• Experience on HANA XS Services (XS OData, HANA XSJS, HANA XSA)
• Good working knowledge in building XSJS and XS ODATA
• Integration between XSJS and HDB stored procedure
• Ability to translate Functional Specifications into Technical Specifications
• Prior experience in ETL(DS) development helpful.
• Working with large data volumes and ETL tools like Business Object Data Services (BODS) and other DS.
• Should have strong data analysis skills and be able to comprehend business requirements quickly.
• Should have excellent technical problem solving and communication skills.
Current Employer/Work Location:
Education/Year of Passing:
PAN Card #: (Must for Upload)
Passport# (Must for Upload)
Visa (if any):
HRD - Kaizen SRA Technologies