This is with Ref. Your CV on Job Portal match of our client requirement. (As Below),
Roles & Responsibility
Finance processes / vendor invoice management
- AR, AP, AA and GL (New GL)
- support in projects and operations
- Good hands-on experience in working on SAP-FICO & VIM
- This role is to support the SAP FI/CO Modules and integrated systems that support the operations. The candidate will need to develop a clear understanding of the current SAP Environments and configure SAP solutions that will support governance of the Finance template.
Skill set includes extensive knowledge in SAP Finance and Controlling data and configuration; Strong understanding of financial integration points as they relate to Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, and SCM modules.
Being a SAP FICO Lead should be able to independently lead the module and drive & participate in business discussions; provide recommendations, solutions in various processes.
· Lead the team and work with them to address customer concerns.
· Independently handle the projects either roll outs, implementations or support engagements.
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years of relevant experience in SAP FICO module.
- Minimum of 2-3 full SAP E2E implementation experience with at-least 1 implementation on SAP FICO preferably in a lead role. Global template rollout experience is mandatory
- Experience working with a global template (using one chart of account, one operating concern, one controlling area for all company codes)
- Product Costing & COPA is must
- Experience in Financial Global, New –GL, AR, AP, Bank Accounting, Asset Management, Cost Center and Profitability Accounting
- Strong experience in Withholding Tax, VAT, Vortex, etc.
- Experience in working with interfaces and integration with third party systems
- Experience in conducting the fit gap workshops and freeze the requirements, preparation of blueprints and solution documents, writing functional specifications
- Ability to work within a team environment, Proven track record of working hands on with teams on functional and technical aspects on SAP platform
- Excellent influencing and communication skills at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks for self and team
- Experience with Manufacturing industry is mandatory
If interested in this opening kindly revert back your updated CV in Word format with below details. You can forward me CVs of your friends or Coll. for the same position.
Interview in Working Days: -
Education Gap (if any):-
Date of Birth: -
Total Exp: -
Relevant Exp: -
Current CTC: -
Expected CTC: -
Any offer in hand (Y/N):-
Time to join (7 to 10 Days): -
No. of Implementation:-
No. of Support:-
No. of Rollout:-
No. of Upgrade:-
Working as permanent/Contract: -
Ready to work on Contract (Y/N):-
Current Location: -
Ready to relocate: -Yes/No
Functions : Finance & Accounts
Industries : Banking/Financial Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: Finance & Accounts
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level