Job Description :
Please plan to work on below requirement tomorrow.
Please share profiles of immediate joiners only (30 Days Maximum Notice Period).
Client Name : Tata Technologies
Mode of hire : C2H
Budget : Case to Case.
Look profiles from Pune location only.
Ensure to share minimum 5 good profiles.
SAP EP Architect
B.E./ B.Tech/ M.C.A.
SAP EP, JAVA,
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
Technical architect should have strong hands-on-experience on technical design patterns available in JAVA with utmost stress on IOC, Dependency Injection and strategy patterns.
Technical architect should have strong hands-on-experience in designing architectures for MDA and/ or ORM frameworks.
· Technical architect should have strong knowledge/ hands-on-experience on security implementations using OWASP, JAAS, HDIV, OACC at web and transport layer.
· Technical architect should have strong knowledge/ hands-on-experience on encryption strategy using JCA and JCE at web and transport layer. Implementation knowledge of BountyCastle will be added advantage.
· Should have strong hands-on using JAVA Core, J2EE, SPRING, Hibernate, MAVEN, JUnit, JMeter, JPPA.
· Should have strong hands-on using IDE’s like Eclipse, VS IDE, VS Code etc.
Should have expertise in designing in-premises/ cloud deployment model with tenant based loosely coupled architecture framework which could be templatized based on plug-n-play architecture.
· Should have strong experience in IAM, IRM using JAVA frameworks.
Technical Architect need to have strong knowledge on Infrastructure and hence should be able to guide team and business on Operating systems like LINUX/ RedHat/ UNIX/ Windows, network architecture, server strategy implementation using Blade/ Rack or using Virtual Environment
· Technical architect should have implementation experience for message-oriented middleware using EAI web methods. Should have strong exposure in developing Restful API using XML and JSON and/or BSON
· strong experience in installing, configuring and tracing on Web Application Servers like IIS, IBM WebSphere, Apache/ Tomcat/ Glassfish.
· Sizing of Web and Database Servers, Storage, Network throughput etc. in accordance with Solution Architect, Database Architect and business at large.
· strong experience in setting coding and development guidelines, review work of solution architects, test managers and developers.
· Should be able to peer review of the work/ coding done by team and provide value add for optimization in lieu of performance and best practices.
· As a leader of the project, should be able to share weekly report, monthly report, attend governance meeting as mutually agreed by project team and business SPOC.
Target date of closure
As per CEIT Rate Card
Looking For Staffing BDM/BDE (Work from Home / Freelance / Part time)
Looking for CICS System Programmer for Bangalore
Urgently looking for Distributed Test Environment Specialist, Database Testing
Looking for Mainframe Production Support with Java and MF Testing specialist
Client Acquisition Associates - Recruitment Consultancy WFH - Noida - (Job Id:3367)
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Quality (QA-QC), Testing
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content