Job Description :
Role: Business Analyst – SAP CO (S4 HANA)
Base Location: Bangalore
The Business Analyst – SAP CO will work closely with business partners and internal teams by providing technical expertise and insight to implement and execute complex process, data, and technology solutions for the SAP Finance solution. Candidates for this position are expected to be professionals with substantial knowledge in the implementation space and have experience on low, medium and high rigor IT projects This job requires an experienced analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, and make challenging decisions across extremely complex, varied tasks where problems are vaguely defined and strategic in nature.
This position participate and/or lead the implementation of the Finance Solution which supports and enables Cargill’s plant operation, supply chain execution, shop floor integration and indirect purchasing processes for business units. This position will also collaborate and help support operations related activities within the other process areas.
This position is expected to follow the Cargill Project Delivery Process and Requirements Analysis framework.
Candidates must demonstrate the following competencies: Change Management, ability to navigate through ambiguity, Collaborates beyond team boundaries, Courage, Resilience, Ability to translate the As Is to the To Be while understanding broader impact, Empathy and Effective Communication skills with BU facing partners.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 7 years business experience or related experience on medium to large scale projects.
• Proven record of interacting with multiple business units or functional teams.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non-technical people.
• Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to understand our business, work across business units, be a team player and work in a team-oriented environment.
• Experienced working with ambiguity and a fast paced and changing environment.
• Strong problem solving/decision-making skills.
• Experience leading, persuading and influencing others, including senior level internal and external personnel .
• Established skills in identifying and developing strategies to address change management issues.
• SAP or ERP experience in one or more of the following areas : Controlling, Material Ledger, Costing etc
• Experience with SAP S4 HANA Solution Applications (Controlling, Material Ledger, Costing etc)
• Experience with in-house developed and package implementations
• Familiarity with Business Analyst Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
Looking For Staffing BDM/BDE (Work from Home / Freelance / Part time)
Looking for CICS System Programmer for Bangalore
Urgently looking for Distributed Test Environment Specialist, Database Testing
Looking for Mainframe Production Support with Java and MF Testing specialist
Client Acquisition Associates - Recruitment Consultancy WFH - Noida - (Job Id:3367)
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Quality (QA-QC), Testing
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content