Greetings from KrishIT...!!!
We are looking for engaging SAP BO Consultants with Power BI experience for OMAN location. Please find below the JD.
SAP BO consultant with Microsoft Power BI skills
• Business Explorer Query development knowledge
• Strong experience in SAP BO Webi Report development / configuration and publishing .
• solution to confirm adherence to the principles of EDW
• SAP BO/BI System Administration/Support
• SAP Lumira Discovery and designer configuration and deploying experience
• Configuration of universes, Extraction, Transform concepts from any data sources like SAP BW, Universes etc to SAP BO system
• Connecting and extracting the different Data sources like SAP BW, Flatfiles and not SAP system to Microsoft PowerBI system
• Develop the Models , Reports & Dashboards using Microsoft Power BI system
• Publishing / Deploying Power BI objects , Configuration of data refresh and Sharing of Power BI Objects
• Authentication process configuration in Microsoft Power BI.
• Provide SAP knowledge and experience to generate system or procedural resolutions\options to identified issues and gaps
• Customize the system according to the approved requirements (configuration and development) including info-cubes, Reports or queries, Dashboards
• Ensure the development of adequate business procedural documentation
• Review and analyse new business functional requirements and provide alternative solutions with pros and cons of each alternative including the impact analysis on solution and process integrity
• Organize or participate in business blueprint workshops and identify issues and gaps
• Conduct root cause analysis and manage problems for the entire lifecycle and assess efficiency and effectiveness of Problem Management
• Ensure integration between the modules (implication of system configuration throughout the different modules)
• Prepare test plans, manage the execution of all types of testing (unit, integration, user, dry run, regression, performance)
• Document implemented functional requirements (process flows, conceptual and detailed design documents, blueprint presentations, Q&A, training material, testing scenarios/scripts … etc.).
• Develop functional specs for new change requests.
• Plan and executes the creation of the detailed design and configuration of SAP.
• Assist in the identification of critical scenarios and data objects to be tested
• Prepare and execute test scripts (unit and integration) and assist in user acceptance testing
• Document all existing processes of specialized domain in SolMan and activate systematic process monitoring to analyse and optimize process efficiency and system performance
• Suggest/implement improvement to enhance systems stability and performance.
NOTE - Only Immediate Joiners (Maximum Three Weeks)