About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
The SRE Lead is
responsible for supervising and managing the daily API Technology BAU operations.
- SALES FORCE support resource to provide 24*7 support across the shits
- Support coverage include the primary check of the health, incident management and change support for the application / infrastructure and interface changes.
- Role involve other non BAU tasks such as
- Incident trending and analysis.
- Acquiring new in-scope application knowledge from Dev Team
- To perform the development tasks as secondary responsibility
- Vendor management for service improvement.
- L2 & L3 Ticket analysis and follow up for closure.
- Weekly business stakeholder meeting
- Interacting with other stakeholders such as business and country POC
- System improvement plan.
- CAB meetings
- Review implementation plan
- Participate in DR activities
- Unavailability of this resource will impact application availability and BAU activities.
Our Ideal CandidateMust have skills
- RPBWM Retail Digital Channels API Technology and Innovation Team
- SALESFORCE Vendor team
- RPBWM Retail Digital Channels API Technology and Innovation - applicable internal technology stakeholders
- RPBWM Retail Digital Channels API Technology and Innovation - applicable internal business stakeholders and support functions (e.g. regional and country stakeholders, Audit & Compliance, etc)
- Multitasking ability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile practices and experience using Agile Tools such as JIRA
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Technical skills including
- SALESFORCE Support experience Skills
- Angular JS, Springboot, Java & J2EE, Oracle, Linux
- Bachelor&rsquos degree (or equivalent experience)
- 8 to 10 years of application support experience
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with many different personalities/ stakeholders and reach consensus when necessary
- Technical skills including Salesforce, Apex, Angular JS, Springboot, Java & J2EE, Oracle, Linux
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.