Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Email Marketing Specialist
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for email campaign management for a portfolio of leading brands. The individual will work in close coordination with our USA - New York based teams in a fast growing segment of our business. He/she may eventually also manage a team based on his/her capabilities and performance.
The Search Agency is looking to bring in an experienced email marketing specialist to support our US market clients, who are name brands in the Travel, CPG and Retail verticals.
- Manage email marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud based on the agreed-upon strategic and tactical direction provided by the US team members.
- Assist in maintaining project schedule, managing multiple deliverables and deadlines and creating internal-facing status reports.
- Maintain documented project requirements and documented campaign instructions for CRM team members. Ensure timely campaign delivery in accordance with email promotional calendar and defined triggered campaign parameters.
- Collaborate with US CRM team on campaign scheduling, targeting, mailing issues, procedures, expectation setting and exercise discretion in resolving client issues.
- Identify risks/issues and escalate to the appropriate team members and stakeholders.Manage email reporting views and monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary.
- Collaborate with internal teams, running QA to test email assets across environments.
- Prepare variations for A/B testing and management of tests according to test plans.
- Format and import prospects lists, and segment audiences in the database.
- Test templates for deliverability and visual quality across a variety of email clients.
- 2-4 years hands-on email marketing experience
- Experience working with ESPs and CRM/Marketing Automation systems - experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
- Familiarity with email quality assurance processes and tools (Litmus, Email on Acid)
- Knowledge of APIs and plug-in development a plus
- Experience with mobile email optimization (and responsive email template builds)
- Knowledge of email industry best practices including those for data hygiene, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing principles
- Strong problem-solving skills and application of judgment to determine whether or not to mail a campaign, issue identification and resolution, and appropriate escalation and communication with internal team members and/or client
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills