Primary Skill: Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Role Description: The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer need to have at least 3 years of hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Development.
• Previous SFMC platform development experience is required
• Prior experience implementing full cycle projects SF Marketing Cloud.
• Experience with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation studio and Social Studio.
• Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues related to automation studio and Journey Builder.
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification is preferred.
• Assist with creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform.
• Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force) is a plus.
• Knowledge SFMC Tokenization sending is a plus.
A USD 400+ million Group, attracted investment from USD 37 (as on 30th Sept’14) – Canadian Multinational, Fairfax Financial Holding Group. It was founded in 2007, now also operating in 8 countries: USA, Canada, Sri Lanka, UAE, India, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore with employee strength of about 100,000 servicing over 1500 clients
Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere.
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Job Description: Create technical design documentation and UML diagrams Analyze and translate functional specifications / use cases into functional applications Develop codes that conforms to the coding standards set by the organization
We are currently on the look-out for AS400 Developers with 2-7 years work experience on the said position. Must be open to work in Quezon City and on nightshift schedule.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content