• The successful candidate must have hands-on experience with Salesforce.com implementations and custom integrations.
• The successful candidate will need to work closely with other teams in IT including Business Solution Analyst, QA, Release Management, and Operations.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with other engineers and project stakeholders on the design and development of solutions and integrations.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for building and unit testing the integrations using the appropriate technology. They will work closely with the testing team to validate their integration, and with Operations to investigate, troubleshoot, and address production issues.
• Responsible for leading a team of 3-4 consultants and managing day-to-day team deliverables
• The candidate should have 3-8 yrs. of overall IT experience and also should have 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Web services, Process builder, Workflows, Approvals and APIs.
• Experience in Lightning is a must.
• Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profile, queues, security setup, views, and page layouts).
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes
Manage teams of L1 Support Engineers , L2 Support Sr Engineers / Analyst and Industrial Cyber Security , IOT , IT & OT incident management using SIEM (QRadar) and flow monitoring (Vectra) , Lead Admin and Tooling for SOAR Leader
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content