• The role will be the primary Point of Accountability for all stakeholders and other parties for planning, day to day execution, management, implementation, and reporting of project deliverables.
• Will be responsible for managing and monitoring project tasks and controls during project planning and delivery activities to ensure projects are on-time, and quality goals are met within scope and budget.
• Lead any requirement gathering sessions, and manage enterprise project plans, timelines, and roadmaps for Salesforce.
• Work closely with business leadership to respond to, and proactively identify, challenges that can be solved with system and/or process improvements.
• Lead the discovery, delivery and communication of system changes to the business.
• Educate and evangelize CRM best practices to stakeholders to ensure solutions delivered are best of breed.
• Work closely and effectively with the Business Applications team to maintain consistent process and documentation around requirements, design, development & deployment.
• Prepare necessary documentation and perform adequate knowledge transfer to the App Support team.
• Act as a primary support point and escalation point for L2/L3 Salesforce issues. Participate in an after-hours support if necessary.
• Perform escalations when necessary to Salesforce or internal departments and work with the other party to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the end user
• Work with the Business owners, Technology Business Analysts and vendors to help create/code/configure enhancements as requested by the business stakeholders.
• Work effectively in a team environment to provide enhancements and support to all stakeholder in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and the technology team to deliver product strategy and build short and long-term product plans
• Prepare Salesforce environments to be deployment ready.
• Takes guidance from technical lead regarding technical feasibility that aims to minimize customization
• Implement Salesforce-based technical solutions following best practices based on the most appropriate architecture and requirements
• 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience, preferably with strong knowledge of Administration and the Lightning Experience.
• Proven experience with Salesforce configuration (Workflow, Process Builder, UI updates, Reporting, etc.)
• Strong strategic thinker and problem solver.
• Proven track record of successful project management and transformative deliverables.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Knowledge of Jira, Agile methodology tools.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and an ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, interpersonal, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
• Experience providing end-to-end ownership.
• Salesforce certifications are a plus.
• Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
• Experience with Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Metadata, etc.)
• Ability to work with a cross-functional teams to maintain and enhance Salesforce applications in iterative release cycles
• Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies ie. Agile, Scrum, Kanban.
• Understanding of data management concepts like MDM, data quality management, data governance
BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.
7+years of total exp with 2+ years of relevant TL exp. -Must have good knowledge & working exp in C#/VB.Net. -Lead a team of 5 or above -Minimum 2 years of Financial project implementation exp Call: Jeevna-9999800249/9654540454
Should able to fulfill job duties of Sales Manager & ready to relocate CAN or AUS on PR
Job Position: Tech Support Executive Location : Borivali East CTC : 15k to 25k Skills Must Required : 1. English Communication Skills 2. Tally Knowledge Is Must 3. Customer Support / Tech Support Experience. 4. Inbound Calling Experience.
Hiring Principal Enginee BI/ DW/ ETL/ Big Data Location :- Delhi / Bangalore 5+ years of relevant experience in BI/DW with hands-on coding experience. BI/ DW/ ETL/ Big Data Call :- Priyanka 9289916661// 8287502948 [HIDDEN TEXT]