There is an immediate full time opening for salesforce architect in Gurgaon Location.
Experience Required is 12+ Years.
• Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations.
• Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
• Build solution on Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex , Web Services and API's
• Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycles
• Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
• Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3 + years of experience in Salesforce.com platform. • Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
• Web services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata and other APIs (REST, SOAP)
• Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
• Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams. Preferred Qualifications
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
• Understanding of key SFDC design and architectural concepts
• In-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema.
• Understanding of HR business processes.
• Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated success in implementing at least two full life cycle SFDC implementation.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.