Job Title: Sales Officer / Senior Sales Officer
Experience: 0-5 Years
Location: Hyderabad, Kolkata
Purpose of Job:
The incumbent would be primarily responsible for achieving the sales targets for Home Loan along with the related cross-sell targets.
Graduate in any discipline.
- 0 to 5 years experience of mortgage in NBFCs.
- Ability to create channel and customer relationships through extensive market mapping and cold calling exercises.
- Ability to liaison & follow-up with customers, channels and internal stakeholders.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Responsible for empanelment of channel and acquiring the customers for LAP/SBL/Home loans from open market.
- Responsible for achieving the cross-sell targets from the LAP/SBL/Home loans customers like insurance or any other appropriate product which may come up from time to time.
- Responsible for awareness of the brand and managing the sales and business development activities with focus on the rate sensitive Home Loans / LAP / SBL markets in assigned spoke location.
- The incumbent is required to have a good knowledge and understanding of the local LAP / SBL /Home loans.
- Responsible for facilitating the smooth functioning of the lending process at various stages such as inquiry, application, verification, pre-sanction processing of loan, sanction, post-sanction documentation, disbursement of loan, collection, new and existing customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper completion of the files and disbursal documents within timeline and adherence of KYC.
- Responsible for guiding the customer with clarity towards applying for LAP/SBL/Home Loans and explaining the product features in terms of ROI, Processing Fees, Terms and conditions and communication of application status.
- Adherence to the organizations policies and procedures and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for training, development and activisation of channels and release of channel payments on time.
- Responsible for maintaining the existing relationship with builders for APF & bulk sales and sourcing of new APFs
- Ensure excellent customer service which includes query resolution of the customer, completion of the task within the given TAT, after sales service, handling of complaints and customer retention.
- Ensuring the ownership of PDD and early delinquencies and working closely with the Operations, Collection and Credit team
Key Performance Indicators:
- Disbursement value and numbers
- Insurance cross-sell, fee collection, ensuring high yield
- Channel Activation
- Sourcing Qualities
- Audit Scores
- Learning and Development of self and channel
- Customer Service
• Execution & Delivery
Result oriented, ensures operational excellence in areas of responsibility and delivers best results. Takes active ownership of problems and provide timely and result focused solutions. Remains outcome-driven.
Responsible for the tasks assigned under the ambit of the key responsibilities of the role and additionally for any dependencies with cross functional teams.
Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support. Works collaboratively both within one’s own function and across functions to achieve company’s goals.
• Effective Communication
Communicates timely and responsively with clarity and effect (both verbal and written). Seeks and provides feedback.
• Customer Service Orientation
Develops and maintains strong external and internal customer relationships by identifying and anticipating customer needs and responding to them by maintaining long term relationships.