Job Title: Sales Officer / Senior Sales Officer
Experience: 0-5 Years
Location: Hyderabad, Kolkata
Purpose of Job:
The incumbent would be primarily responsible for achieving the sales targets for Home Loan along with the related cross-sell targets
Graduate in any discipline.
- 0 to 5 years experience in HFC or Mortgage Industry in the affordable /mass affluent market.
- Ability to liaison & follow-up with customers, channels and internal stakeholders.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Responsible for empanelment of channel and acquiring the customers for Home Loan from open market and developer relationships.
- Responsible for ensuring the adherence of KYC documents as per the guidelines by the company.
- Responsible for achieving the cross-sell targets from the Home Loan customers like insurance or any other appropriate product which may come up from time to time.
- Responsible for introduction of the brand and managing the sales and business development activities for Home Loans up to 75 lakhs with focus on affordable in the assigned catchment area.
- The incumbent is required to have a good knowledge and understanding of the local affordable and mass affluent markets and PMAY.
- Responsible for Smooth functioning of the lending process at various stages such as inquiry, application, verification, pre-sanction processing of loan, sanction, post-sanction documentation, disbursement of loan, collection, new and existing customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper completion of the files within timeline as per the company checklist.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper closure of disbursement documentation within the timeline.
- Responsible for guiding the customer with clarity towards applying for Home Loan and explaining the product features in terms of ROI, Processing Fees, Terms and conditions etc.
- Responsible for communicating the reasons for rejection to the customer whose file has been rejected.
- Adherence to the organizations policies and procedures and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for training, development and activisation of channels and release of channel payments on time.
- Responsible for maintaining the existing relationship with builders for APF & bulk sales.
- Responsible for sourcing of builder project files and getting their project approval done by the organization.
- Ensure excellent customer service which includes query resolution of the customer, completion of the task within the given TAT, after sales service, handling of complaints and customer retention.
- Ensuring the ownership of early delinquencies and working closely with the Collection and Credit team.
- Ensuring active participation with Operations team for resolving PDD (Post disbursal document) Issues.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Disbursement value and numbers
- Insurance cross-sell
- Channel Activation
- Sourcing Qualities
- Audit Scores
- Learning and Development of self and channel
- Customer Service
• Execution & Delivery
Result oriented, ensures operational excellence in areas of responsibility and delivers best results. Takes active ownership of problems and provide timely and result focused solutions. Remains outcome-driven.
Responsible for the tasks assigned under the ambit of the key responsibilities of the role and additionally for any dependencies with cross functional teams.
Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support. Works collaboratively both within one’s own function and across functions to achieve company’s goals.
• Effective Communication
Communicates timely and responsively with clarity and effect (both verbal and written). Seeks and provides feedback.
• Customer Service Orientation
Develops and maintains strong external and internal customer relationships by identifying and anticipating customer needs and responding to them by maintaining long term relationships.