Job Title: Sales Officer / Senior Sales Officer
Experience: 0-5 Years
Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Purpose of Job:
The incumbent would be primarily responsible for achieving the sales targets for Home Loan along with the related cross-sell targets.
Graduate in any discipline.
- 0 to 5 years experience of mortgage in NBFCs.
- Ability to create channel and customer relationships through extensive market mapping and cold calling exercises in the LAP / SBL market.
- Ability to liaison & follow-up with customers, channels and internal stakeholders.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Responsible for empanelment of channel and acquiring the customers for LAP / SBL from open market.
- Responsible for achieving the cross-sell targets from the LAP / SBL customers like insurance or any other appropriate product which may come up from time to time.
- Responsible for establishing the brand and managing the sales and business development activities with focus on rate sensitive LAP / SBL market in the assigned hub location.
- The incumbent is required to have a good knowledge and understanding of the LAP / SBL markets.
- Responsible for Smooth functioning of the lending process at various stages such as inquiry, application, verification, pre-sanction processing of loan, sanction, post-sanction documentation, disbursement of loan, collection, new and existing customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper completion of the files and disbursal documents within timeline and adherence of KYC.
- Responsible for guiding the customer with clarity towards applying for LAP / SBL and explaining the product features in terms of ROI, Processing Fees, Terms and conditions and communication of application status.
- Adherence to the organizations policies and procedures and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for training, development and activisation of channels and release of channel payments on time.
- Ensure excellent customer service which includes query resolution of the customer, completion of the task within the given TAT, after sales service, handling of complaints and customer retention.
- Ensuring the ownership of PDD and early delinquencies and working closely with the Operations, Collection and Credit team.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Disbursement Value and numbers
- Insurance cross-sell, High yield, fee collection
- Channel Activation
- Sourcing Qualities
- Audit Scores
- Learning and Development of self and channel
- Customer Service