We are a Trading company with head offices based in China. We have a global supplier and client base and are looking to recruit Footwear Sales Merchandiser who will be able to find new customers and sell to export markets across the world. Please only apply if you are self-motivated to sell and are fluent in English.
The role would be primarily office-based but we would expect anyone in this role to be pro-active at finding new customers. This would suit someone looking for a new challenge and has lots of energy and a strong desire to succeed. You will be responsible for creating business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position within the industry by researching and analyzing sales opportunities. We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated and able to work towards achieving sales targets.
The responsibilities of this role would include:
• Responsible for selling footwear product ranges across to business customers across industries.
• Responsible for generating new leads and developing new business to achieve sales targets.
• Coordination with Product Development team to have timely order delivery.
• Take a tech sheet from buyers to understand the order needs and execute the same.
• Being proactive with clients to understand and look after their needs.
• Working as a part of a sales team with strong focus on building new business relationships.
• Maintaining customer communication and information.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of the products and to articulate clearly the same to the customer.
• Manage client’s accounts by maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance
• Researching and recommending new opportunities where possible.
• Working with the sales team to achieve sales targets on monthly basis.
Skills Requirement :
• Must be confident, self-motivated, enthusiastic, driven and well presented.
• Must have the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels of an organization.
• Excellent communication skills both written and telephone skills
• Attention to detail and someone who is well organised.
• Problem solving and willingness to help others.
• Pro-active person with strong work ethics.
• Must be computer literate and good knowledge of MS office
• Graduate or relevant degree in footwear specialization
Please note that the role is not limited to the responsibilities mentioned in this description.
Company link: www.grandstep.com