Job Title: Sales Manager
Experience: 4-6 Years
Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Purpose of Job:
The incumbent would be responsible for achieving the sales and cross-sell targets, improve profitability and enhance company’s reputation by developing and motivating the assigned team.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Post Graduation preferred
- 4 to 6 years of experience of mortgage in NBFCs with minimum 1 year of team handling in the spoke location in LAP/SBL.
- Ability to liaison & follow-up with external and internal stakeholders.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Experience of recruiting and training of sales team and channel partners.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Key Performance Indicators:
- Responsible for building and development of internal team and external channel partners in the spoke location.
- Responsible for achieving the sales and cross-sell targets, customer satisfaction, productivity and thus enhance profitability through the team of DSTs for SBL, LAP and Home loans. He will also be individually responsible for handling DSA business target assigned for the spoke location.
- Responsible for building awareness of the brand and managing the sales and business development activities for the rate sensitive LAP/SBL market in the spoke location.
- Smooth functioning of lending process at the various stages such as inquiry, application, verification, pre-sanction processing of loan, sanction, post-sanction documentation, disbursement of loan, collection, new and existing customer service.
- The incumbent is required to have a good knowledge and understanding of the local LAP and SBL and home loan markets .
- Knowledge of compliance regulations as issued by NHB, RBI and the company. Incorporate these requirements into the business processes and procedures. Periodic self assessments including corrective action as needed and ensure appropriate training of the team regarding the same.
- Responsible for knowing and complying with all the legal requirements as per the law of the land.
- Follows effective controls and processes to ensure risks are measured, monitored and controlled on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for the collection and recovery in the lending portfolio along with the collections and credit team.
- Responsible for relationship building with builder for APF & bulk sales.
- Ensure team has been adequately trained and performs all functions in accordance with the regulatory requirements such as but not limited to NHB, RBI etc.
- Model and foster behaviours that support the organization’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
- Monitor individual & team performance and take steps to improve productivity and correct aberrations.
- Ensuring that the engagement and motivation levels are high in the team.
- Ensuring the collaboration and conflict resolution of team with the other cross functional teams.
- Ensure excellent customer service which includes query resolution of the customer, completion of the task within the given TAT, after sales service, complaint handling and customer retention.
- Being updated with the changing market scenario and provide suggestions for improvement in the products, policies and processes
- Disbursement numbers and value
- Insurance cross-sell, High yield, Fee collection
- Business sourcing - login and channel recruitment
- Team productivity and participation
- Channel activation
- Employee retention and engagement
- Audit Scores and compliance monitoring
- Training and development of the team and channel partners
- Maintaining portfolio quality / delinquency
- Customer service
• Strong Management and Leadership Skills - Lead by example with good team management skills.
• Execution & Delivery - Takes ownership providing timely and result oriented solutions with operational excellence.
• Accountability - Responsible for the tasks assigned under the ambit of the key responsibilities of the role and additionally for any dependencies with cross functional teams.
• Team - Work & Collaboration - Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support.
• Effective Communication - Communicates timely and responsively with clarity and effect (both verbal and written). Seeks and provides feedback.
• Innovation – Self driven and encourages others to actively look beyond boundaries for new insights and opportunities for success.
• Customer Service Orientation - Identifies and anticipates customer needs and responds to them by maintaining long term relationships.