1) To be totally familiar with hotel products, rates, and promotions at all times. Maintain up to date understanding of company products and rates and involvement in cross selling of these when required
2) Be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of all competing hotel and restaurant products and provide weekly regular updates after visiting competition hotels allocated for tracking purposes
3) Provide ongoing market intelligence by monitoring business sources and segments
4) Represent hotel at trade fairs, functions and other related events as directed.
5) Participate in hotel activities including promotions, sales blitzes, entertainment and other operational areas as directed.
6) Penetrate and saturate prospective and existing customer organizations for effective multi department selling.
7) Develop strong, secure and productive business relations with all companies within portfolio under the geographic / market segment allocated.
Ideal Candidate - Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Diploma in Vocational hospitality, 3-4 years of experience in 4-5 star Hotel.
I Mates consultants is a Human resource & Staffing firm established in India, we possess years of experience and expertise in sourcing quality human resources for diverse industries, we offer job opportunities for various sectors like Banking, Insurance, Retail ,FMCG, Telecom, etc. Our pan India reach to almost all employers has enabled us to offer enviable opportunities for jobseekers to get placed in their best fit job roles to further their career growth .Our rapport with employers from various sectors , has given us enough insights to offer right guidance to your career .
Under the general direction of the Director of Sales & Marketing within the limits of established Hotel Policies and Procedures, implements all sales activities in his / her area of responsibility maintains the overall efficiency of standards set.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content