Our client is a pioneer and a leading provider of on-demand cloud communication services in India. Being a pioneer in the field of Cloud Communication in India, they worked towards converting these challenges into business opportunities, using their very own innovative cloud based communication solutions. They empower businesses with capabilities that could transform businesses radically. By deploying their products you can now invest your valuable time in running your business rather than managing your business communication modes.
Sales Manager / Sr. Sales Manager (depending on exp)
A Sales Manager is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The person is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organisation’s products/services.
The role of a Sales Manager is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities include:
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
• Keep prospective client update CRM time to time
• Make cold calls or other efforts for new business leads
• Support in writing new business proposals
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
• Sell and Upsell Cloud Telephony & cloud contact centre product to existing and new clients.
• To adhere to the sales target set by the management.
• Coordinate with teams for RFP's, delivery and other life cycle of the client’s requirement.
• Channel handling - will have to drive channel and create new ones (For channel role only)
• Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Locations: Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore
• Must possess strong customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Must have good negotiation skills
• Must be able to create good presentations
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be detail oriented and an active listener
• Ability to work under pressure
Salary + mobile allowance + travel + Performance incentive/Bonus.
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, kindly send me your updated resume along with the following details: