Job Title: Sales Manager
Experience: 4-6 Years
Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Purpose of Job:
The incumbent would be responsible for achieving the sales and cross-sell targets, improve profitability and enhance company’s reputation by developing and motivating the assigned team.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Post Graduation preferred
- 4 to 6 years of experience in HFC or Mortgage Industry with minimum 2 years of handling DSA channel.
- Ability to liaison & follow-up with external and internal stakeholders.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Key Performance Indicators:
- Responsible for empanelling and development of external channel partners (DSAs) from mass affluent segment.
- Responsible for achieving the sales and cross-sell targets, customer satisfaction, productivity and thus enhance profitability through the DSA channel.
- Responsible for establishing the brand and managing the sales and business development activities for Home Loan in the mass affluent segment.
- Smooth functioning of lending process at the various stages such as inquiry, application, verification, pre-sanction processing of loan, sanction, post-sanction documentation, disbursement of loan, collection, new and existing customer service.
- The incumbent is required to have a good knowledge and understanding of the local mass affluent market and PMAY.
- Knowledge of compliance regulations as issued by NHB, RBI and the company. Incorporate these requirements into the business processes and procedures. Periodic self assessments including corrective action as needed and ensure appropriate training of the team regarding the same.
- Responsible for knowing and complying with all the legal requirements as per the law of the land.
- Follows effective controls and processes to ensure risks are measured, monitored and controlled on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for the collection and recovery in the lending portfolio along with the collections and credit team.
- Responsible for training, development and activisation of channels and release of channel payments on time.
- Ensure proper training and review for DSAs so that they are aligned with company’s processes and policies.
- Model and foster behaviours that support the organization’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
- Monitor individual performance and take steps to improve productivity and correct aberrations.
- Ensuring the collaboration and conflict resolution with the other cross functional teams.
- Ensure excellent customer service which includes query resolution of the customer, completion of the task within the given TAT, after sales service, complaint handling and customer retention.
- Being updated with the changing market scenario and provide suggestions for improvement in the products, policies and processes.
- Disbursement numbers and value
- Insurance cross-sell
- Business sourcing - login and channel recruitment
- Training, development and activation of channel partners
- Audit Scores and compliance monitoring
- Maintaining portfolio quality
- Customer service
• Execution & Delivery - Takes ownership providing timely and result oriented solutions with operational excellence.
• Accountability - Responsible for the tasks assigned under the ambit of the key responsibilities of the role and additionally for any dependencies with cross functional teams.
• Team - Work & Collaboration - Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support.
• Effective Communication - Communicates timely and responsively with clarity and effect (both verbal and written). Seeks and provides feedback.
• Innovation – Self driven and encourages others to actively look beyond boundaries for new insights and opportunities for success.
• Customer Service Orientation - Identifies and anticipates customer needs and responds to them by maintaining long term relationships.