Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, mentor, and lead sales team members
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans
- Pursue new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow up with calls and meetings
- Establish sales territories and manage sales distribution
- Recruit, interview, train, and on-board new sales representatives
- Research customer needs and requirements; implement new ideas and strategies to generate interest in sales
- Meet and strive to exceed sales quotas
- Interact with sales representatives, team leaders, managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Develop and implement strategies to bring in new business
- Follow up on potential sales leads
- Analyze sales data and recommend changes or improvements for better customer satisfaction and future revenue
ENTITLEMENTS, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES:
- A very attractive net salary with annual salary review.
- Free medical/dental care for employee and family.
- Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
- Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
- Life Insurance and Paid vacation.
- Official vehicle/Maximum security in work environment and housing community.
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Management and leadership skills
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- 2-5 years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects; experience with compiling and following strict budgets.
Should you want to grow your career with us, kindly send us your resume toAdmin@ roadminers.com.