1) Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising client potential in designated regions
2) Creation of leads
3) Identify client requirements: (technical requirements)
4) Send quotation
5) Provide pre-sales support for new and existing customers.
6) Persuading clients that a product and service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
7) Analysing costs and sales
8) Ask customer to send reports of samples
9) Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
10) Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
11) Preparation of technical and price bid
12) Submission of tender offline/online
13) Keep track of the current status and answer all there queries
14) Keep DSC updated
15) Developing long-term relationships with existing and new clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
16) Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
17) Recording and maintaining client contact data
18) Fill Vendor Registration Form
19) Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
Optomech Engineers Pvt. Ltd. was founded in Hyderabad, India in the year 1981.
Optomech has over 38 years of experience of successful development, manufacturing, servicing and marketing of products involving vision technology for quality inspection.
We are closely orientated towards the needs of the market. We are one of the leading providers of vision technologies for quality inspection. Renowned companies place their trust in the solutions and services provided by Optomech.
Company’s products are marketed and serviced through a well established network of selling agents spread all over India.
For us at Optomech, ‘Professional After-Sales Service’ is not just a simple catch phrase; instead, it is our company philosophy. We accompany you all the way from the initial consultation up to final installation and training – and beyond. You will benefit from our many years of experience and will be able to deal with the challenges encountered when implementing the new technology.
Optomech has its own manufacturing facility, spread over 10,000 sqft of buildup space, and is supported by a dedicated team of engineers.
At Optomech we always put our customer first, and Your Quality is Our Vision.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content