Job Profile : - Business Development Manager/ Business Development officer
Location :- Noida , Sec- 63 , C- 22
Opening Details :- 2 Business Development Manager, 3 Business Development officer
Experiences :- 3 to 7 Yrs
Job Summary :
The BDM is responsible for recruiting , qualifying, signing, and building partner relationships with Value Added Re-sellers, agents, and partners within an assigned territory, to resell Digitals India Security Products and Solutions. BDM must be able to recruit new partners as well as manage existing partner relationships. He must be able to demonstrate Digitals India Products & Solutions to partners and end customers, negotiate contracts, provide detailed and timely sales reports, drive revenue with partners, close end-customer deals with new partners or existing partners and provide timely communications to head office, partners and potential customers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities :
Responsible for new business development by adding new projects: New and Old.
• Working from scratch through cold calling then converting them to clients.
• Having up-to-date knowledge on competitors pricing, products and strategies.
• Making plans to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets accordingly.
• Meeting new and existing Clients.
• Follow up with client on submitted offers, negotiate and close the order in line with company policies.
• Provide necessary reports and information as required by management from time to time.
• Gather market intelligence in terms of competitor pricing & strategy.
• Help management strategize the marketing plans & Sales forecast for maximum profitability based on the prevailing market scenario & gathered market intelligence.
• Achieving the Sales quarterly & annually as per the forecast shared with management.
• Proper tracking of sales pipeline, awarded tenders, upcoming project etc. for new acquisitions & sales opportunities
• A minimum 5-8 years of applicable business experience and minimum 5 years’ experience working in high end sales/channel role. Have significant strategic account and territory management experience.
• Previous experience of excelling in a channel management role with service partners and preferably in the security & surveillance industry.
• Solid work experience in Marketing, Channels and Partner Program development.
Company Jobs Page Link :
Phone : 9990031005
Ganesha Digitech (P) Ltd.
Ganesha Digitech - A Leading Service Provider
We are a team of skilled professionals in India, with particular focus on high quality delivery proposition for -Manpower Solutions, software solutions & Digital Marketing which enable our customers to achieve bigger objectives and overcome demanding work place situations.
We have a multi cultural management team having associated with us for at least ten years. The cumulative experience is of huge advantage in understanding customers’ business requirements. The lead professionals with relevant knowledge, experience, and an abundant dose of passion in their respective areas do power the respective areas of engagement with concerned stake holders for optimal results.
We are uniquely positioned to provide what our customers’ need for complex solutions to address their requirements, deliver reliably on time, with excellent value for money
We are a new age start up with a full array of services on offerand based out of New Delhi with the comfort of addressing the country wide requirements is of huge advantage to our customers in corporate or govt. sector.
Simply speaking we create better working experience for our customers be it large corporate or single end consumers.
Established in the year 2017, our organization has rapidly grown beyond imagination of our critics and well wishers.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, .NET, Sap, Python, Bi
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level