Assisting customers who enter the dealership, answering their questions and helping them select a vehicle that is right for their needs.
• Selling a minimum number of vehicles based on the goals and objectives defined by the sales manager.
• Explaining product performance, application and benefits to prospects and describing all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
• Offering test drives to all prospects and following dealership procedure to obtain proper identification prior to test drive.
• Keeping abreast of new products, features and accessories available, and translating their benefits to customers. Attending product and sales training courses.
• Referring closed deals to the finance and insurance (F&I) manager along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
• Preparing sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork.
• Introducing customers to service department personnel to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
• Following up on all post delivery items including tag/title work, and any special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
• Maintaining a buyer follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Automotive/Ancillaries
Skills/Roles I hire for: After Sales Service
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content