• Obtain and generate leads and set new meetings with prospective US in the IT field.
• Make cold calls to leads generated from trade shows, networking, strategic accounts, prospective clients, etc.
• Manage entire new business development pipeline from initial sales call through close.
• Work with the management to define the sales road map and engage with targets to build awareness, identify opportunities, develop sales pipeline and deliver revenue goals.
• Strong understanding of IT & Staffing industry.
• Deliver customized staffing solutions through a consultative sales approach.
• Deliver exceptional service and results to both our business client and temporary associate, thus enhancing our market presence and reputation.
• Have a proven track record in new client acquisition and business development ideally with a staffing organization or in a service related industry.
• Develop and maintain client relationships Perform outbound calls to key decision makers, build the relationship, follow up consistently and obtain job order to staff for their company.
• Sole responsibility is to obtain new job orders for recruiters to fill.
• Manage directly all aspects of a sales process with minimum need for constant supervision
• Identify key customer influencers, decision makers, executives and develop relationships within each account.
• Listens, interprets, and understands customer business challenges.
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills in consultative settings, including experience with C-Level Executives and Business Owners.
• Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
• Penetrate new business through in-person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives.
• Generate new business through telephone calls and participation in networking organizations/events.
OneAPPS Inc (www.oneapps.com) is a Technology Staffing & Recruitment firm with more than a decade of experience focusing exclusively on IT Staff Augmentation. We are seeking an accomplished business leader with years of experience in business development, account retention and management experience. Must have work experience in the Staffing & Recruitment industry Demonstrate a high level of knowledge in prospecting, managing and developing relationships with business owners, while executing sales strategies to obtain job orders and exceed monthly goals.
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Managerial position
level Hiring For: High Level
The position is accountable to Sales Leadership.The position is responsible for overall planning, developing and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of our Client’s brand and products offering.
HR Manager, HR Recruiter, Recruitment Executive, HR Trainee
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content