Location: Khar West
About Aseema: Aseema is a Mumbai-based NGO that is committed to equipping children from marginalised communities with high quality, value-based education, enabling the development of their limitless potential. We run three municipal schools in Mumbai in partnership with the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM), and one school for tribal children in Igatpuri. Aseema reaches out to 4,400 children living in vulnerable circumstances in urban slums and tribal communities.
• Speak and present about Aseema products to both external and internal audiences
• Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
• Plan and manage our social media platforms by building brand awareness and ensure that all communications align with the brand
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Take responsibility for the look and content of the website(s) and social media outlets, maximising visitor conversion
• Devise a strategy leading to increased brand visibility through social media, analysis of events and exhibitions.
• Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
• Drive change across the organisation with regard to elements such as social media or digitization
• Communicate the vision and value of new products and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
• Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
• Research competitor offerings, obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
• Spot opportunities in the market and work with team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Contribute to product development and use analytics to drive product development
• Use market research data to establish product pricing and propose pricing
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Handle all correspondence with clients and vendors as per requirement.
• Participate in meetings with the Marketing Incharge on a regular basis
• Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
• Review inventory levels and ensure product availability
• Develop a corporate dossier with high resolution product images for the product catalogue
• Attend exhibitions for public relations and volunteer management
• Participate and contribute in all team events.
• Ensure Aseema’s presence in more retail outlets and that existing outlets are performing well.
• Explore and develop opportunities to increase number of exhibitions across multiple industry verticals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Solid understanding of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Interested candidates may please send their updated resume mentioning the position applied for, to [HIDDEN TEXT] with expected salary.