Roles and Responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
• Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
• Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
• Ensure adherence to laws and policies
• Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, maintaining employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting.
• Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
• Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content