Zycus is hiring Seasoned IT Infrastructure Manager, with a Experience of about 10-14 years, having good expertise into IT infrastructure Management and managing infrastructure for SaaS based application with strong Linux background.
- Deliver best-in-class infrastructure engineering and operations solutions and processes and drive the adoption of automation and end-to-end solutions within the team, with focus on continuous incremental improvements.
- Be the proponent and ensure the adoption of preventive maintenance to pro-actively manage the SaaS infrastructure and ensure overall system stability
- Strong experience with Hybrid environment of Data Center Operations, Cloud and virtualization based technologies of Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare, Azure, etc
- Provides infrastructure services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value - eg. CI/CD, DevOps implementation of Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC),
- Drive technology transformation for IT Infrastructure - Compute, Storage and leading strategic initiatives - IaaS (Infra as a Service), Platform as a Service (PaaS), AI/ML and DevOps
- Be the Architect of Cloud Infrastructure and continuously identify opportunities for consolidation of technology platforms, automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Manage 24x7 support team, and lead SMEs of Infrastructure and Middleware teams to manage required Service SLAs through Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
- Overall accountability for day to day management of IT Infrastructure (server and storage) - System uptime and SLA (Service Levels Agreement) management, Problem and Change management. Enablement of IT Infrastructure as fully automated, software defined Data Center and offering as a Platform for Enterprise-wide Consumption.
- Manage the IT budget, regularly reporting budget execution status versus plan
- Capacity management, Supply/Demand management for IT infrastructure requirements based on the existing projects and keeping future requirements in mind. Responsible for Change Management and Fleet Upgrades
- Good experience with Cloud and virtualization based technologies Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Manage service SLAs and support L1-L3 for Data center infrastructure operations. Maintain Availability, Performance, Scalability, Security, CSAT & SLAs for core infrastructure.AC
- Use ITIL process framework to assure trouble free release of new or upgraded infrastructure and solutions
- Maintain various environments (Production, Training, Test and Development) with updated operating systems, database and application patch levels
- Co-ordinate with the Disaster Recovery Manager to implement the exact set of policies and procedures for Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and DR
- Migrating experience with existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Cloud Scaling, from an IT resource perspective to handle increased or decreased usage demands.
- Own and manage infrastructure related to computing facilities used by Persistent workforce such as servers, and virtualization.
- Own and manage infrastructure services related to intranet and other IT/Network/SAN/firewall and applications.
- Own and manage data center and entire hosting services for the enterprise and enable hosting services for projects and customers.
- Periodic security audits of the services offered and compliance to standards
- Develop and think through innovative approaches to save recurring IT cost.
- Interact with customers for demonstrating strength of SaaS IT & Security during Sales calls.
- Prepare and keep the Standard Operations Procedures for all infrastructure components up to date.
- Regularly review and audit the performance of the System Integrator and the Original Equipment Manufacture partners.
- Work closely with the security team to deploy Secure IT Infrastructure for the enterprise and customer projects
- Accountable for compliance with corporate policies, standards and procedures.
DESIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATION:
- 10-14 years of overall experience
- Should have held an Lead or Manager Position for min of 2 years, in Devops and Network driven roles.
- Bachelor Degree in BE,MCA, B.sc (Computers) / BCA
- Certification preferred: CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, CISP, ITIL, 6SIGMA
- Comfortable with 24*7 environments.
- Background in ITIL service management, with successful track record of implementing configuration, change and incident management solutions and the supporting processes and best practices.
- Good technical background in Linux/Unix, web technologies, networking, database technologies and replication, storage management including SAN and NAS, x86 server technologies, capacity management, performance management and modeling, disaster recovery.
- Proven track record of successfully leading Cloud based service delivery organization toward compliance for compliance standards like SSAE 16 SOC2 (SAS 70 Type 2), PCI, ISO 27001, and HIPAA
- Physical DC experience / Infra experience / knowledge
- With tools like Ansible, Puppet, kick start, Nagios etc.
- Experience with Disaster recovery, Linux/Unix, web technologies, scaling up or scaling down experience
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Should be able to provide check list for roll back project, check list for monitoring of upgrade, zero downtime
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team
- Work on the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours (As per business requirement).
- Infrastructure Monitoring: Nagios, Zabbix & Sensu
- IaaS Monitoring: AWS CloudWatch & StackDriver
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM) : New Relic & AppDynamics, Compuware APM & Boundary
- Monitoring Across the Stack: BigPanda and PagerDuty
- Log Analysis: Splunk, Elastic Stack
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.