- Opportunities to ensure that you demonstrate your real potential
- A company that is innovation-driven and doing things differently
- Flexible working options
Our client is an agile IT services company and they provide robust and cost-effective services to clients across the globe. Their team has expertise across different verticals who are solution-focused and will consistently build well-design solution frameworks.The Job
You will be responsible for:
- Understand the clients requirements to develop proposals and suggest solutions to help them meet their business objectives.
- Determining project requirements and goals, defining the scope of the engagement and planning timelines.
- Working closely with technical teams to ensure towards smooth delivery of solutions.
- Working in a team of consultants and on various consulting engagements.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and at least 4 years experience, ideally within RSA Archer Consultant role.
- Having experience in the Telecom domain will be a big plus
- You possess strong knowledge of Java & ApI Integration
- You have experience in building APIs and custom objects
- You are well-versed with Conditional Form layouts, Data feeds, Advanced Workflows, Notification & Reports, and configuring the workflows using Advanced workflow feature
- Integrated RSA SA and Security Incidents and Breach Management module of RSA Archer
- You have experience integrating with other tools like Arcsight, Qualys, ERP, RedSeal, Splunk.
- You possess strong experience in integrations with different systems, designing and providing integration documents and best practices for integrating with Archer using Api's and other integration techniques.
- You have a strong understanding and implementing Core Solutions (Use Cases)
- You have performed database or API integrations of external sources or Archer to Archer Integrations.
- You have strong capability with data driven events, calculations, reporting, data feed and questionnaire.
- You have experience in developing and implementing access control matrix across solutions using roles, groups and record permissions.
- You have experience in analysing productions issues and provide workarounds.
- Having experience in any programming language would be added advantage
- Having expertise in Back-end Development and Web Technologies & Internet Protocols (SOAP, WS-*, ReST, XML, HTTP, TCP/IP) would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with Open VMS and Windows operating systems.
- You possess RSA Archer certifications.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.