Position: Developer - RPA (Robotics process Automation) – UIPath, Automation Anywhere
Company: TAO – The Automation Office
Notice Period: ASAP
Work Location: Bangalore
• Working in an RPA tool such as Automation Anywhere or UIPath to design, develop and deploy automations to clients globally in collaboration with teams as an individual contributor.
• Support project lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored RPA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes.
• Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the RPA solution to clients by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
• Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
• A willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA software.
• A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
• The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good client interaction skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience as well as produce clear and concise written documentation• Ability to facilitate effective interaction between clients, suppliers, and colleagues.
• The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
• An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
• 1- 6 years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects
• 1+ yrs of RPA software tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and UIPath) experience is a must
• Experience with the one or more of the following is preferred:
1. Cognitive software tools
2. Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt or above)
3. C# and/or Java, html, css
4. Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
TAO is the first independent, pure-play automation consulting and services company. As an end-to-end automation solutions partner, we will develop your automation strategy from basic RPA to advanced cognitive and machine learning solutions
Functions : Sales/Business Development, IT
Industries : Consultancy
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
We have vacancy for Angular Developer at S.G.Highway - Ahmedabad Job Title: Angular Developer Job Location: S. G Highway – Ahmedabad Company: MNC Salary: Negotiable Experience: Minimum 03 Years Education: Any Graduate Job Type: Full – Time
Hi, Greetings from Cheric Information Network Technologies Pvt. Ltd.As per the response we received for the post of HR coordinator position, I am here by sharing the JD. To coordinate End to End Training & Development activities of Software
7+ years experience as a professional software developer, primarly C# Core/ 7+ years of professional experience in Microsoft tools and technologies, C# development in a Windows environment, ASP.NET, .Net Core, MVC
Hands-on experience in designing offer slides/banners in Photoshop and convert them to web design
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content