We have an opportunity for our one of reputed client in Ahmednagar:
Required Candidate profile with
o Must be well organized and have the ability to plan ahead and deal with issues as they arise.
o Must demonstrate the ability to proactively identify potential problems and act to avoid them or to ensure a positive outcome.
o Must be conscientious and check own work thoroughly for errors/omissions.
o Must be flexible and able to adapt their approach to fit with changing conditions, tasks, responsibilities or people.
o Must have an excellent command of both written and spoken English.
o Must be able to cooperate and work closely with other members of staff.
1. They go forward on daily rounds. Attend ward patients before the consultant, make note of the necessary changes in symptoms, blood reports, and treatment.
2. Attend all in-patient emergency calls before the consultant arrives.
3. Attend operation theatre procedures and assist surgeons.
4. Communicate with the consultants and are supposed to spend more time with the patient
5. Formulate differential diagnosis
6. Develops and documents initial plan of care
7. Modifies daily plan of care
8. Writes daily progress note
9. Obtain and document informed consent
10. Order appropriate referrals
11. Order appropriate investigations
12. Interpret hemodynamic parameters in critically ill patients*
13. Interpret laboratory & radiology results
14. Prepare an appropriate discharge summary
15. Orders transfusions of blood and blood products*
16. Order appropriate medication and other orders
17. Follows the prescribed format for patient handoff at end of shift/duty
18. Prepare an appropriate discharge summary
Qualification: BAMS, BHMS & MBBS.
Experience: 2+ Years
Thanks & Regards,
Infovision HR Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
BoardLine:- 022 61200819
Mobile :- 9082665543
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Call Centre, Bpo, Customer Service
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
We have immediate employment opportunities. We need individuals who are capable of rendering expertise services in the various fields
We are urgently looking for MBBS Doctors DNB/MD(Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/General Medicine) with 0-1yrs of experience for a reputed Health Care Company which provides Primary Health Care over digital Platform.
Job Description The coach will provide day to day wellness support and monitoring of the overall wellness for a selected group of employees. The Coach will work in an office setting on site with individuals who are experiencing difficulties.
Hiring for freshers from B. Parmacy, M. Pharmacy education background. Position will be Pharma Benefit Analyst, Health care domain.
Required Medical Officer for Mobile health clinic. Work hours: 8.30AM-6.30 PM - 6 days a week, Saturday and Sundays are mandatory working, Weekly off on other days as per schedule. Location: 53 districts across UP. Based on vacant position.
General Medicine,Emergency Medical Officer,doctor,Medical Officer,Physician,Medicine,Dr,ICU
Intensivist - General Medicine (MD / DNB) - In / around Chennai [MJR3671] Job Role: Intensivist Location: In / around Chennai Salary: 80 K/Mo - 1.1 L/Mo; Negotiable
Senior Resident - General Medicine (MD/DNB)- In / around Chennai[Ref: MJR3669] Job Role: Senior Resident Nature of Duty: Academic & Clinical Location: In / around Chennai Salary: 80 K/Mo - 1.1 L/Mo; negotiable
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content