Interested for the position please share your updated resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
• Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
• Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
• Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
• Analyse and determine risks to help clients make sound financial decisions.
• Determine solutions to minimize or eliminate risks.
• Help clients meet financial goals.
• Analyse financial statements such as profit and loss, company budget and employee headcount reports.
• Compile reports showing the proposed plan of action for existing and potential clients
• Review other risk factors including problems with the physical location of the organization, potential for robberies and the likelihood of employees being injured on the job.
• Examine and interpret statistical reports.
• Predict the future trends from the current developments in the market and recommend the management accordingly to plan the strategies.
• Monitor and assess the post-period implementation of risk management strategies, syndication etc.