Greetings from Vibrant HR Consultancy.
We have Immediate openings for Reservation Coordinator in Bangalore.
Designation : Reservation Coordinator
Location : Indiranagar ( Bangalore)
Salary : As per company standard
Domain : Travel ( MNC )
Where: Bangalore, India
Do you enjoy interacting with people from different cultural backgrounds Would you like to join a multicultural and passionate team in an entrepreneurial environment where boundaries in the global travel industry are challenged and new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking are welcomed and encouraged
Who are we
Enchanting Travels is a passionate, vibrant and innovative company that specializes in creating exceptional tailor-made journeys for discerning travelers to exotic destinations in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Founded in 2004, we have made the travel dreams of thousands of guests from around the world come true. We rely on outstanding team members who are passionate about what they do – we are a multicultural team with 140 team members from 17 nationalities working from our offices in the US, Germany, India, Argentina and Kenya. If you want to find out more about what our guests say about us, follow this Link. Furthermore, this Stanford Business School Case Study will give you an insider perspective into our company.
What’s the position
We are currently looking for a Reservations Coordinator to join our team in Bangalore, India. The role entails the following key responsibilities:
• Manage a team of 5-7 reservations executive (work management, evaluation, feedback, career growth)
• Take responsibility for reservations to execute high quality trips for our guests
• Manage and interact with stakeholders within and outside the company
• Ensure smooth coordination between the team and other teams in the company or external partners
• Ensure team adheres to tools, processes and timelines
• Regularly analyse team performance (analyse data and reports)
• Drive change and continuous improvements in the team
• Unlock team members’ potential and work with functional head on long term solutions for repetitive issues
• Coordinate with Product team to ensure product set-up is in sync with team needs
Why would you want this job
This is a really unique career opportunity for many reasons –
• The people you work with – We are a very dynamic, international and multicultural team where you will be challenged and have countless opportunities to broaden your horizons.
• Support for your growth – Our pool of managers, trainers and coaches will guide and support you while pursuing a personalized approach to help you succeed and grow. Furthermore, we invest considerable time and resources in the growth and development of our team.
• Flexible working hours – After the initial training, you will have considerable flexibility in your working hours.
• Having an impact – You contribute to memories of a lifetime for our guests through the joy and wonder of personalized travel which often have a deep impact on their lives. Furthermore, we listen to our team members’ ideas and suggestions, irrespective of their seniority which gives you an opportunity to shape your own and our company’s path.
What do we expect from you
• You enjoy communicating with people with diverse backgrounds and personalities. This entails excellent listening skills and the ability to bring travel experience to life and to build trust.
• You have a fluent command of English language in both verbal and written communication.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the Travel Industry and 2 years experience in a Managerial role
• Ability to deep dive and root cause issues
• Excellent prioritization skills
• You have an eye for detail
Interested can share there updated profiles to [HIDDEN TEXT] OR Contact me @ 9343075322
Thanks and regards